Terms and conditions
Flutes at the Barns is a division of Zocopoco Ltd, registered in England and Wales no. 7287733
Registered office: 30 Whitecroft, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 1UU
Submission of your application confirms your agreement to the following terms and conditions:
1. You confirm you are over 18 years of age.
2. By reserving a place on the online event you agree to make payment, due within 2 days of confirmation of your booking.
3. Fees are non-
refundable upon cancellation by the applicant. If you are not accepted to an online event, any fees already paid towards that particular class will be refunded in full.
4. Making a recording of any part of a FATB Online workshop is illegal and will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
5. Please note that Zocopoco Ltd accepts no responsibility for damage to property, accident, injury or illness arising from participation in online events.
6. Errors and omissions excepted.
7. Places are non-
transferable, other than at the discretion and full knowledge of the course administrator.
All matters relating to Flutes at the Barns should be addressed to:
Flutes at the Barns
Telephone: 01727 765511 (International +44 1727 765511)
Mobile: 07976 613750 (International cell: +44 7976 613750)
- Each Flutes at the Barns course is open to flute players of all standards and abilities, aged eighteen and over.
- Special needs -
please contact the course administrator to discuss any extra support or consideration you may require to facilitate your participation in an online event.
- Further details -
including how to pay and guidance on setting up your apps in advance of the class - are sent upon the confirmation of a successful application.